Recognizing Bird'sExcellence in Safety
Bird Construction is committed to working in a spirit of cooperation with all of our employees, subcontractors, clients and suppliers to provide a healthy and safe work environment, and to build and sustain a strong safety culture. We have achieved a strong safety performance for many years, below are few of our awards:
- Appreciation of Safety Excellence Award from Canadian Natural Resources Limited.
- Contractor Safety and Stewardship Award from Cenovus.
- Provincial Safety Award from the Newfoundland and Labrador Construction Association.
- Distinguished achievement in health and safety for achieving a zero injury frequency for 385,054 manhours completed from Ontario General Contractors Association.
- Certificate of Recognition from Manitoba Construction Safety Association.
- Occupational Health and Safety Leadership Award from Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association.
- Chair’s Award of Excellence as safest company in Nova Scotia from Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association.
- All Bird district offices have achieved COR certification.
- Ten Year Safety Program Recognition Award for being COR certified for 10 years with the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba.
- Vice-President’s Safety Award in recognition of Bird Construction’s occupational safety performance and exceptional safety leadership during the Scotford Upgrader Expansion Project from Shell.
- Work Safe Alberta Award from the Government of Alberta's Occupational Health & Safety Council.
- Best Safety Performer Award from the Government of Alberta's Work Safe Alberta.
- President's Operational Excellence Award for Safety Leadership from Suncor.
Safety Awards : Safety : Company : Bird Construction